The Student Room Group

Help a potential med student in need?

Hey guys, I'm a year 13 who is having a rlly hard time with choosing which universities to apply to for medicine. Ive narrowed it to Cambridge, Imperial, KCL, Leeds, Nottingham, Sheffield and Newcastle and I'm debating whether or not to apply to one of the BMAT unis and rest UCAT or just 4 UCAT unis.

I would have gone with imperial as the one BMAT uni but i'm having a really hard time figuring out how to afford living in London and whether or not the extra money spent is worth it as regardless of which uni I go to I will get still get a medical degree. Can anyone give me any advice to help me pick as I have to decide in the next 2 days.

If it helps, i'm predicted 3 A stars and an A, A star in EPQ and 9th decile in UCAT (havent done BMAT yet)
Reply 1
Please put your stats in the which med school mega thread in the format requested in the first post.

It needs gcse and UCAT breaksdown.

Cost of living is something to be considered but nobody can advise on that as it is down to personal circumstances though.
Reply 3
Original post by GGIN
Please put your stats in the which med school mega thread in the format requested in the first post.

It needs gcse and UCAT breaksdown.

Cost of living is something to be considered but nobody can advise on that as it is down to personal circumstances though.

Thank you very much! didn't know this existed :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending