The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

ATAS authenticity check & CAS issuance from CU

Dear Team,

I received my ATAS approval certificate on 23rd August and forwarded it to the university for the issuance of CAS. But on 29th August, I received another email from [email protected] saying that the certificates issued on 23rd and 24th August cannot be used due to some technical error and that my application is still under review. At the same time, the portal that is used to track ATAS applications show that the decision regarding my application is made and sent via email. This situation is really confusing and I don't know what to do, and I'm really worried as my program starts on 18th September, and I need to get my CAS and visa before that as well.

Can you please share contact details of the international office of the Coventry university that can guide me on this, and maybe check the authenticity of the ATAS certificate issued to me, and guide me on how to proceed further.

Your help would be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Original post by AdeenQazi
Dear Team,

I received my ATAS approval certificate on 23rd August and forwarded it to the university for the issuance of CAS. But on 29th August, I received another email from [email protected] saying that the certificates issued on 23rd and 24th August cannot be used due to some technical error and that my application is still under review. At the same time, the portal that is used to track ATAS applications show that the decision regarding my application is made and sent via email. This situation is really confusing and I don't know what to do, and I'm really worried as my program starts on 18th September, and I need to get my CAS and visa before that as well.

Can you please share contact details of the international office of the Coventry university that can guide me on this, and maybe check the authenticity of the ATAS certificate issued to me, and guide me on how to proceed further.

Your help would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Hello,

Please see below contact details for the International Admissions Team.

Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
Phone: +44 24 7765 2152

Please also try using the live chat on https://www.coventry.ac.uk/livechat/ to see if you can speak to a member of the Admissions Team. You might have to wait online for a bit until an agent becomes available to speak to you on the live chat.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
Juzer
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest