The Student Room Group

passport renewed after receiving ATAS certifcate

Please i need your help, i emailed the ATAS team to reissue a new ATAS certificate with new passport details and old ATAS certificate and it has been 25 working days and still no reply, i renewed my passport.

MY CAS has new passport and ATAS certificate has old passport number. I contacted the Uni and they said "As mentioned previously, if the passport number has changed and you have not received the updated ATAS Certificate, provide a copy of the email that you sent to ATAS requesting the change and a note explaining the situation and we can proceed for you."

Have anyone applied for a student visa with an explanation letter? and receive a student visa or rejection?

Pls reply
Anyone applied to visa with ATAS but with the old passport number ? Is it a problem ?

I sent to UK vosas and immigration and they told me its ok to apply the visa with both passports and tell them that i renewed my passport.

What do u think ? Any advice ?
Original post by babu_90
Please i need your help, i emailed the ATAS team to reissue a new ATAS certificate with new passport details and old ATAS certificate and it has been 25 working days and still no reply, i renewed my passport.

MY CAS has new passport and ATAS certificate has old passport number. I contacted the Uni and they said "As mentioned previously, if the passport number has changed and you have not received the updated ATAS Certificate, provide a copy of the email that you sent to ATAS requesting the change and a note explaining the situation and we can proceed for you."

Have anyone applied for a student visa with an explanation letter? and receive a student visa or rejection?

Pls reply
Anyone applied to visa with ATAS but with the old passport number ? Is it a problem ?

I sent to UK vosas and immigration and they told me its ok to apply the visa with both passports and tell them that i renewed my passport.

What do u think ? Any advice ?

Hi there, we'll respond to your other message and close this one off. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending