The Student Room Group

Camden School for Girls enrolment

Has anyone enrolled for CSG this week? Do you know when we hear back? After tomorrow’s deadline?
Original post by VickyV
Has anyone enrolled for CSG this week? Do you know when we hear back? After tomorrow’s deadline?

I just applied for the supplementary enrolment today , also waiting for a response they said on my case I’ll be hearing from them at maximum in 5 working days ,wish u luck tho
Reply 2
Good luck to you too!

I had a conditional offer so I got an email yesterday in the end.

Fingers crossed for you to hear good news soon!
Reply 3
Hey!! I’ve also enrolled to csg (they confirmed it yesterday, 31st August). I’m feeling kind of nervous, wondering if either of you would like to be friends?

Either way good luck on your applications guys!
Original post by Jooyaa
Hey!! I’ve also enrolled to csg (they confirmed it yesterday, 31st August). I’m feeling kind of nervous, wondering if either of you would like to be friends?

Yh bro sure , If I get in first tho 😭😭, but thx anyway. Good luck
I’ve applied for supplementary enrolment to csg, do any of you guys know if they’re are a lot of externals or if most people are coming from the secondary?
Reply 6
Original post by Jooyaa

Ahhh, I decided in the end to stay at my current school so I withdrew my application on Thurs. don’t be nervous - you’ll have a fab time.
Reply 7
Original post by username14526
I’ve applied for supplementary enrolment to csg, do any of you guys know if they’re are a lot of externals or if most people are coming from the secondary?

Have no clue but I think they said at the open evening about one third Camden students, one third new girls and one third new boys??? I may have got that wrong tho
Reply 8
Original post by VickyV
Ahhh, I decided in the end to stay at my current school so I withdrew my application on Thurs. don’t be nervous - you’ll have a fab time.

Ooh ok, I hope you enjoy your time at your school! Thankfully my nerves have calmed down a bit, I’m really excited.
Reply 9
Original post by username14526

I’m not sure of the exact ratio of internals to externals, but when I went to the taster day a lot of people seemed to know each other already.
Original post by Jooyaa
I’m not sure of the exact ratio of internals to externals, but when I went to the taster day a lot of people seemed to know each other already.

Do you know anyone going there? I really hope i get in.
Reply 11
Original post by Perrillorando
I just applied for the supplementary enrolment today , also waiting for a response they said on my case I’ll be hearing from them at maximum in 5 working days ,wish u luck tho

I am also in the same boat as you. I applied on Friday but I am waiting for a response. My Aunty said that they will probably get back on Monday if I am accepted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending