The Student Room Group

A-Level Medicine Retakes

Let's say I did my AS Level in 2022 Summer and my A2 in 2023 Summer. If I plan to retake my A-Levels (linear this time) in 2024 Summer would this mean I have taken more than 2 years to complete my A-Level qualifications? I'm not sure if AS-Levels will be counted in the time frame.

I'm asking this since some universities only accept applicants who's "A Levels must be completed within one sitting across a maximum of two years and do not accept resits which require a third year of study"
Original post by naturalforest
Let's say I did my AS Level in 2022 Summer and my A2 in 2023 Summer. If I plan to retake my A-Levels (linear this time) in 2024 Summer would this mean I have taken more than 2 years to complete my A-Level qualifications? I'm not sure if AS-Levels will be counted in the time frame.

I'm asking this since some universities only accept applicants who's "A Levels must be completed within one sitting across a maximum of two years and do not accept resits which require a third year of study"

Yes you will take more than 2 years if you resit, meaning some medical schools will reject you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending