The Student Room Group

is btec sport better than btec business for medicine?

ok ik that neither of the two are medicine focused or really important if you wnat to do medicine but im already doing biology a levl and chemistry a level , and i have to choose between btec sport and btec sport , idk which of then would be more beneficial for me to study medicine at university , a teacher recomended that i should do btec sport since you learn about the body but my friends told me that at uni they dont care mcuh about whic btec you did but more about what grade you got and looking at last year there is higher chance of getting distinction at btec business
Reply 1
To be honest , you won’t get in to study undergraduate medicine with 2 A levels and Btec doesn’t really matter what the Btec is in. can you not do 3 A levels?
Reply 2
Original post by CAG575
To be honest , you won’t get in to study undergraduate medicine with 2 A levels and Btec doesn’t really matter what the Btec is in. can you not do 3 A levels?

i also have spanish a level and i am planing on taking gap year to retake maths a level
Reply 3
Not sure how Btec anything will help tbh
Reply 4
Original post by CAG575
Not sure how Btec anything will help tbh

i wont lie to you , me neither but those are my only choices as my sixth form refuses to let me retake year 12 and instead says that is best if i do a btec
Reply 5
Ok well choose whichever will be easier/ more enjoyable because neither are going to help you get a place to study undergraduate medicine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending