The Student Room Group

Which Dental Schools can I apply to with my 2600 UCAT

Hii, I just had my UCAT (screwed up and only got 2600... Band 2) I wonder which Dental Schools you recommend applying to which fits my stats!! I am not eligible for a contextual offer.

Predicted Grades: A*A*A*A*
GCSE: 9999999987

I am currently considering Queen Mary, Cardiff Kings, and Liverpool, and I am not sure abt their cut-off score thoo, Does anyone have any idea and are they too risky for my score?

Also,is there any dental school that doesn't put that much focus on the UCAT scores? Thankss!
(edited 7 months ago)
Hi,
I got near your UCAT score too! What I've done is email my grades and UCAT to the dental admission people and see if they would even consider my application. I got an email from Manchester and they told me their cut-off was 2800 so my UCAT would be too low, but it saves me from wasting an application. So, I think it's worth a try to email those unis and see what they say.

I hope this helps!
Reply 2
Hii, that's such a good idea!! Thanks for suggesting, I should probably do that too.

Original post by student2208
Hi,
I got near your UCAT score too! What I've done is email my grades and UCAT to the dental admission people and see if they would even consider my application. I got an email from Manchester and they told me their cut-off was 2800 so my UCAT would be too low, but it saves me from wasting an application. So, I think it's worth a try to email those unis and see what they say.

I hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest