The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

CAS request was stuck at 61%

Hi Guys l, did anyone experience their CAS request stuck at 61% and after some days it went back to 25%? Please advise on what step to take. Thanks
Same!!! I checked today and it dropped to 25% and I don't know what to do as the course starts on 25/9

Original post by solomon smart
Hi Guys l, did anyone experience their CAS request stuck at 61% and after some days it went back to 25%? Please advise on what step to take. Thanks
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Reply 2
(Original post by Tiffany372848591)Same!!! I checked today and it dropped to 25% and I don't know what to do as the course starts on 25/9
Reply 3
(Original post by Tiffany372848591)Same!!! I checked today and it dropped to 25% and I don't know what to do as the course starts on 25/9

So sad to hear about your one, mine has increased back to 61% today, have you reached out to the school?
Reply 4
Original post by Tiffany372848591
Same!!! I checked today and it dropped to 25% and I don't know what to do as the course starts on 25/9

Hi you need to upload some other documents check by editing then you will be inform on some missing documents
So sad to hear about your one, mine has increased back to 61% today, have you reached out to the school?

ƒ

Before you are issued a CAS you will need to complete some checks to ensure you have the best chance to be granted a visa.

The below checks will be carried out by the Immigration Compliance team. Click each one to find out more about them.

Travel history, passport and personal information
English language evidence
Pre-CAS questionnaire
Financial evidence

You can also contact our Immigration Compliance team on [email protected] for a further update.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending