The Student Room Group

gcse triple science

i am an yr 11 student just started 3 days ago. i was moved to have triple science this year and i dont know if i should do it or not...
Original post by Hehehehhehe3546
i am an yr 11 student just started 3 days ago. i was moved to have triple science this year and i dont know if i should do it or not...

I would try your best with it and if it becomes too much then request to move to combined science.
Reply 2

I did triple science because I wanted to take a science at A-level so if you do want to do a science it is a good idea. Personally I didnt think the workload was too difficult and if you've been moved to the class your teachers must think you are capable of handling it! Let me know if you have any questions
Original post by shiny467
I did triple science because I wanted to take a science at A-level so if you do want to do a science it is a good idea. Personally I didnt think the workload was too difficult and if you've been moved to the class your teachers must think you are capable of handling it! Let me know if you have any questions

Just to add to what you are saying, you do not need to do triple in order to do a science A-level, but knowing slightly more about the subject will be beneficial
thank you so much
Original post by flowersinmyhair
I would try your best with it and if it becomes too much then request to move to combined science.

Original post by flowersinmyhair
Just to add to what you are saying, you do not need to do triple in order to do a science A-level, but knowing slightly more about the subject will be beneficial
Original post by shiny467

thank you so much for the advice. is there any app or website that can help me?
Reply 6

I done triple science and its not that bad. The content you learn is not that much more compared to double science. If you are good at science go for triple.

Quick Reply

Latest