The Student Room Group

Philosophy a level resources needed plspls ty

Hi people, I'm a private candidate for AQA a level philosophy (since my college doesn't do it). Thing is there's barley any resources online and that's a bit of a problem for me. If anyone has any resources from essay answers to subtopic sheets whatever it is, please send it over, it will be highly appreciated and save me from having to change my subject choice as I really do love philosophy.
Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Hi,
What exam board are you doing? Also good luck with your a levels :smile:
Original post by Zainxbbb
Hi,
What exam board are you doing? Also good luck with your a levels :smile:

Hii, thanks and im doing AQA, but really any exam board resource i can made do with :smile:
Reply 3
Hi,
I've attached zig zag mind maps on some topics. I dont have all of the mind maps for all the topics at the moment. I also recommend getting the aqa religious studies textbook but the downside is that the book contains ethics and Christianity so you're paying more for less. I don't have much else unfortunately other then my own notes and flashcards. I hope you do well and get amazing grades when the time comes :smile:
Reply 4
Also the zig zag mind maps and notes in general are sooooo good. Like they are amazing for revision and consolidating notes etc. But you have to pay for the resource but in my opinion its defo worth it.
Original post by Zainxbbb
Also the zig zag mind maps and notes in general are sooooo good. Like they are amazing for revision and consolidating notes etc. But you have to pay for the resource but in my opinion its defo worth it.

Thank you so much for your help, ive saved all of these and will definitely use them~!!! I'll try the zigzag thing too since from these couple images it does seem to be helpful. Thanks once againnn xx
Reply 6
No worries and good luckkkk
Reply 7
Original post by hibyehereforasec
Hi people, I'm a private candidate for AQA a level philosophy (since my college doesn't do it). Thing is there's barley any resources online and that's a bit of a problem for me. If anyone has any resources from essay answers to subtopic sheets whatever it is, please send it over, it will be highly appreciated and save me from having to change my subject choice as I really do love philosophy.
Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.

hey I got an A*, i used the notes from this website :smile:

https://www.stuvia.com/doc/2751386/applied-ethics-exam-bundle
Original post by medictutor
hey I got an A*, i used the notes from this website :smile:

https://www.stuvia.com/doc/2751386/applied-ethics-exam-bundle

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu xxxxx
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu xxxxx

wait omydays it says the document is unavailablee
wait omydays it says the document is unavailablee

heyy. just dm me :smile: