The Student Room Group

OCR A Level RS

Hi all, i'm currently in year 12 doing OCR a level RS. I'm wondering if anyone can help with finding good revision resources for my end of years coming up. thanks :smile:
Original post by ayaan-rat
Hi all, i'm currently in year 12 doing OCR a level RS. I'm wondering if anyone can help with finding good revision resources for my end of years coming up. thanks :smile:

i do rs too, i'm in my second year and these are the best revision resouces ive personally found (i do ocr btw!):

philosophycat (theres a guest password on there currently which nobody knows the password too but im sure by your second year it'll be gone or someone would've figured out the password)
quizlet is really good for essay plans and scholars
brainscape is also good for scholars and some narrow down a01 onto little flashcards, they also do essay plans there it honestly just depends on what you search up
i think therefore i teach is a woman on youtube and she has covered nearly all the topics, so it can give you a different perspective to that of your teachers/ your class notes
getrevising has some good mindmaps and tables of for/against arguments
laurens a level philosophy and ethics is good, my teacher said its like one of the textbooks so might be a bit complicated to use but she also has essays on there that she done
the a level ocr philosophy and ethics website is good too because thats literally the course you're doing ahha, and it also has possible questions ranked from easy-hard which you could have a go at writing essay plans for!
Reply 2
Original post by ihatedctinrs
i do rs too, i'm in my second year and these are the best revision resouces ive personally found (i do ocr btw!):

philosophycat (theres a guest password on there currently which nobody knows the password too but im sure by your second year it'll be gone or someone would've figured out the password)
quizlet is really good for essay plans and scholars
brainscape is also good for scholars and some narrow down a01 onto little flashcards, they also do essay plans there it honestly just depends on what you search up
i think therefore i teach is a woman on youtube and she has covered nearly all the topics, so it can give you a different perspective to that of your teachers/ your class notes
getrevising has some good mindmaps and tables of for/against arguments
laurens a level philosophy and ethics is good, my teacher said its like one of the textbooks so might be a bit complicated to use but she also has essays on there that she done
the a level ocr philosophy and ethics website is good too because thats literally the course you're doing ahha, and it also has possible questions ranked from easy-hard which you could have a go at writing essay plans for!

Awesome thanks so much :smile:
Original post by ayaan-rat
Awesome thanks so much :smile:

no worries!
i also forgot to put on there that you need to look at the specification, and you can use that to form an overview of that topic (once you've finished it) as it has the titles of everything you need in order to write a good essay. it also has some questions beneath that you should be able to answer, and if you can't, it shows you need to go over it more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending