The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Changing degrees (uni of Leicester)

Hi everyone!

I am currently going into 1st year uni at uni of Leicester and realized I don’t like my course. I am currently studying economics and I want to move to law, I did recieve lower than the entry requirements for law (BBC and law requires AAB) so I was just wondering if there is a chance to swap or my request will be denied cause of my grades.

Thank you!!!
Original post by Ininat
Hi everyone!

I am currently going into 1st year uni at uni of Leicester and realized I don’t like my course. I am currently studying economics and I want to move to law, I did recieve lower than the entry requirements for law (BBC and law requires AAB) so I was just wondering if there is a chance to swap or my request will be denied cause of my grades.

Thank you!!!

See Senate regulation 2: Regulations governing admission and registration for taught programmes:

"2.34
Transfers between programmes will be approved by the University subject to the student meeting the entry requirement and there being available space on the programme."

Is therefore seems almost certain that your request would not be approved.
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by Ininat
Hi everyone!

Thank you!!!

Hi @Ininat

Thank you for your message.

Please email [email protected] and they will be able to support you with enquiring.

-Anna (UK Student Recruitment Co-ordinator

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending