The Student Room Group

Gcse sports studies or gcse photography???

Hi there i wanna know which gcse is easier btw love both but got to pick one already picked cs,business and triple science and the next option box these 2 stood out if you were in my position which would you study btw i wanna do the one that i would get a better grade in which is so difficult to choose and choose one that is like a good ez gcse???
Original post by aryc_30
Hi there i wanna know which gcse is easier btw love both but got to pick one already picked cs,business and triple science and the next option box these 2 stood out if you were in my position which would you study btw i wanna do the one that i would get a better grade in which is so difficult to choose and choose one that is like a good ez gcse???

Which one do you prefer? You are more likely to do well if you are doing a subject you enjoy, I can't say which is better because I have no experience with either of those GCSE subjects
Original post by aryc_30

im currently doing pe and i'd say that if you're good at/enjoy biology go for it because the theory is heavily based around it
Original post by flowersinmyhair
Which one do you prefer? You are more likely to do well if you are doing a subject you enjoy, I can't say which is better because I have no experience with either of those GCSE subjects

I agree

Quick Reply

Latest