The Student Room Group

tlmaths video playlist order

im a year 12 doing accelerated alevel maths(1 year because of further in second year) and i would like to start to prelearn content ive heard tlmaths is good but he doesnt follow the textbook order my teacher follows can anyone direct me to a playlist that does follow the textbook(i would watch zeeshan but he doesnt have videos on everything)
Original post by potentialgcsepro
im a year 12 doing accelerated alevel maths(1 year because of further in second year) and i would like to start to prelearn content ive heard tlmaths is good but he doesnt follow the textbook order my teacher follows can anyone direct me to a playlist that does follow the textbook(i would watch zeeshan but he doesnt have videos on everything)

This isn't actually an answer to your question sorry...
But I actually recommend Bicen Maths (also a yt channel) for learning both maths and further maths a level. His videos are brilliant and his playlists are in textbook and even exercise order.

His videos are edexcel so if you do that, then it's perfect. If not, the pure videos will help you anyways because pure is the same for most boards and the applied ones still might be useful.

He also has some brilliant videos that go through every formula you'll need to memorise for each paper.

I found him much better than tlmaths so I hope this helps you too :smile:.
Reply 2
Hi was wondering if you still recommend I'm doing edexcel year 2 atm and I'm trying to watch some topics I'm a bit rusty on but I'm still trying to work out who I prefer more for purely learning content. I use tl maths, zeeshan and bicen. I will use all 3 differently in the run up to the exams but was wondering if you still prefer bicen since I'm trialling TL maths atm.
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest