The Student Room Group

student finance worries: compelling personal reasons

Hello,

I've been on here before asking about student finance and cpr, since I am restarting University with a new course (due to mental health issues I failed two years and got withdrawn). I just submitted my student finance with all the evidence for cpr, but my anxiety is getting the better of me. All I'm thinking about right now is how they're going to look at my application and think 'this is stupid' and reject it. I'm guessing I'm just looking for some advice on how to stop worrying. Didn't mean to rant on but it also felt good to write all this down.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello,

I've been on here before asking about student finance and cpr, since I am restarting University with a new course (due to mental health issues I failed two years and got withdrawn). I just submitted my student finance with all the evidence for cpr, but my anxiety is getting the better of me. All I'm thinking about right now is how they're going to look at my application and think 'this is stupid' and reject it. I'm guessing I'm just looking for some advice on how to stop worrying. Didn't mean to rant on but it also felt good to write all this down.

Hey, I'm going through the same thing. I have anxiety and applied for CPR. I think it's important to validate how you're feeling, this is a nerve wracking situation. But it's also good to remember it's out of your hands. You've done the best you can. I'm taking this time to just engage in my hobbies and allow myself to feel. Remember to be kind to yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest