The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Sunderland to Newcastle transfer

I am currently studying a foundation year in the university of Sunderland for computer science and am wondering if once completed I would be able to apply for the first year in Newcastle university and if so how would I go about this.
Original post by Anonymous
I am currently studying a foundation year in the university of Sunderland for computer science and am wondering if once completed I would be able to apply for the first year in Newcastle university and if so how would I go about this.

Hi,

Foundation Years are designed specifically for progression at the institutions that offer them. However, to check if we would consider your foundation programme for one of our Undergraduate Computing Degrees, please confirm which programme/s you are interested in and send us the following information via our Enquiries Form:

A copy of your foundation transcript showing the modules studied and any grades obtained/predicted
A copy of the syllabus showing the content taught in each module of your foundation programme

Please also include details of all the qualifications that you have achieved so far, including:

The name of the qualification (e.g. A level, BTEC, GCSE)
The subjects/units covered
The grades achieved and the year awarded

Hana :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi , was your application successful ? I am hoping to do the same thing but I feel it might be too late.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi , was your application successful ? I am hoping to do the same thing but I feel it might be too late.

Hi, yes I have received multiple offers from
Universities including Newcastle
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, yes I have received multiple offers from
Universities including Newcastle

Did you apply through ucas or straight to the uni . Thanks
Original post by Anonymous #2
Did you apply through ucas or straight to the uni . Thanks

I emailed the universities prior and explained my situation, then applied through ucas

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending