The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Official Warwick Applicants Thread 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Anyone heard about Neuroscience? Applied in January...
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Hey guys, I received an offer for Warwick and firmed it a few weeks back. I haven’t heard anything from Warwick since (apart from UCAS’s confirmation of acceptance email) so was wondering if other people who firmed the offer have had the same?
Original post by Anonymous #62
Did you get an email saying that they aim to review all ppe applications by the end of march?
Yep, when I initially applied. That could change but I should think they'll still get back by the end of this month
Hello all!! My daughter just received her mmorse offer ! Hoping you all also get your offers soon😇
I've got my offer yesterday with a tiny scholarship, still not sure whether to go to Warwick or not.
Hey guys, I heard Warwick has the worst student life in the UK is this true? I just don’t want to be depressed for 3 years.
Original post by ndrwjns
Update to say that she received an offer today. Applied mid January

Hi what were her grades? Im still waiting to hear from them
Is anyone else waiting on bsc chemistry??
Original post by Anonymous #81
Is anyone else waiting on bsc chemistry??

mee
is anyone still waiting for econ?😭i still haven’t heard anything back. my grades are A*A*A. Do i have chances?
Original post by Anonymous #83
is anyone still waiting for econ?😭i still haven’t heard anything back. my grades are A*A*A. Do i have chances?

you meet the requirements soooo.... your PS must make the difference.
you can look for some spreadsheets from previous years for more info about WHEN people received offers in the past.
Original post by Anonymous #83

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/187Mt6LJdfZt2ilL4XcMtCW-y-DzOUtuwVyAoG2FQB94/edit#gid=0 2023 spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a441k4e3ihP1iqH0WhlBa8mKClsIdHIpbCtEoSF7_EY/edit#gid=2140917632 2022
Original post by HelmetHoney98
I've got my offer yesterday with a tiny scholarship, still not sure whether to go to Warwick or not.
are you international or home ?
Original post by Darkflame9
are you international or home ?

I'm an international postgrad candidate
Did you get an email saying that they aim to review all ppe applications by the end of march?

I applied in October for PPE and still haven't heard anything (march 26th).
Original post by Dragonwave
I applied in October for PPE and still haven't heard anything (march 26th).

Same here- have you got any other offers, where else did you apply and what grades
Same here- have you got any other offers, where else did you apply and what grades
Good to know I'm not alone. Got offers for Economics at Notts and Exeter, still waiting on UCL and Warwick for ppe . lmk if u hear back pls
There is a Warwick Uni Offer holders group on Facebook btw 🙂

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1802470189774700
Original post by Anonymous #80
Hey guys, I heard Warwick has the worst student life in the UK is this true? I just don’t want to be depressed for 3 years.

Nah honestly student welfare is awful in terms of the uni’s priorities but for that reason the student community are honestly really incredible. There’s a party bus to Pryzm in Birmingham every Friday and there’s club nights/bar stuff on campus almost every day and even then there are clubs in Coventry and Leamington that are really popular and there’s always loads of society/sports clubs circles and events as well as house parties regularly.
I am a 22 year old that has applied for History and Politics. I have achieved grades of A*AB (History, Sociology, and Politics respectively), and the entry requirements for the course are AAA. What are the odds that I get an offer? I've been waiting for a reply since late December and since then I've really come around to the idea of Warwick being my number one choice. Is there anyone else who is applying with achieved—not predicted—grades?

Quick Reply

Latest