The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Delayed Visa Decision (arriving late)

Hello,

I am writing to bring to your attention a pressing matter regarding my visa application process.

Regrettably, I have recently received correspondence from the UK Embassy indicating that my visa decision is still pending. Given that this situation may potentially jeopardize another year of my studies, I am earnestly seeking your assistance to explore any available options that would allow me to temporarily enroll online until I am able to arrive in the UK.

I am currently in my second year of studies, and I have duly fulfilled the deposit requirement of £8000 GBP. Prompt resolution of this matter is of paramount importance to me in order to mitigate any further disruption to my academic progress.

I would greatly appreciate your immediate attention to this request, and I am hopeful for a swift response from the university.
Hi there,

This isn't my area of speciality however I can understand the seriousness of this situation.

I recommend contacting the international team, ideally call them, since the process will be a lot better, although if you are calling from another country, charges may apply.

I have also provided a link to the visa section on the Coventry University website too:

Website: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/international-students-hub/coming-to-the-uk/your-visa/
Contact Number: +44 (0)24 7765 2010
Email: [email protected]

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Narusha
Coventry University Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I have encountered while attempting to make a call. Regrettably, I received an error message indicating that the provided phone number is considered invalid.

In light of this, I took the initiative to communicate via email using my university-affiliated email address. However, given the urgency of the matter, I kindly request your assistance in prioritizing this correspondence.

Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Original post by Fares.exe
I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I have encountered while attempting to make a call. Regrettably, I received an error message indicating that the provided phone number is considered invalid.

In light of this, I took the initiative to communicate via email using my university-affiliated email address. However, given the urgency of the matter, I kindly request your assistance in prioritizing this correspondence.

Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Hi there, apologies for the delayed response.

Could I get your full name please, the course you're studying on, your level of study, and contact details (telephone number, personal and university email please)? I will be getting in touch with the university on your behalf hence would like these details, which I will be including in the email.

Regards,

Narusha
Coventry University Student Ambassador
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest