The Student Room Group

ATAS delayed

I have applied for ATAS 14/07/2023 but till to date I didnot receive it. My ATAS reference number id 359129. Could you please help me to know the status of my ATAS application?
ATAS delays are normal
ATAS certificate is issued in 20 to 30 working days.
No, they are making unusual delays.
Original post by asmaejaz3124
No, they are making unusual delays.

Not really, I've seen reports of taking up to 6 months in recent years.
Received today: 1st August
Applied date: 6th June
Changes date: 13th June
Reminder email: 26 July
Reference no: 3578**
CACHE Code: CAH 11-01-02

Researcher
Pakistani

Working days: 40

Best of luck for all.
Reply 6
Original post by Mubarack Hossain
I have applied for ATAS 14/07/2023 but till to date I didnot receive it. My ATAS reference number id 359129. Could you please help me to know the status of my ATAS application?

Hi, did you get your result?
Reply 7
I submitted an application for an ATAS certificate on July 25th. I work as a researcher, and it's been 21 working days since my application. I'm maintaining my patience while waiting for the response. Despite my intended start date of January 3rd, I'm aware that I can begin the visa application process at my University three months before my arrival. Given my situation, it appears that I have the flexibility to wait until 40 working days have passed before considering contacting the FCDO for assistance. I'll keep you informed about any developments.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by usman.sattar
Received today: 1st August
Applied date: 6th June
Changes date: 13th June
Reminder email: 26 July
Reference no: 3578**
CACHE Code: CAH 11-01-02

Researcher
Pakistani

Working days: 40

Best of luck for all.

HI Usman, you said reminder email, If i may ask to what email did you send a reminder to? thanks in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending