The Student Room Group

LAE Tottenham Application

Hi. I will be going into Year 12 next year (Sept 2024). Applications for LAE tottenham open tomorrow. What do I need e.g, passport birth certificate grades etc?

I can submit my grades later on.

Thanks
Original post by vorralix
Hi. I will be going into Year 12 next year (Sept 2024). Applications for LAE tottenham open tomorrow. What do I need e.g, passport birth certificate grades etc?

Thanks

yr 13 here, probably wont need any of that. Any documents needed will be specified in the application process
Reply 2
Original post by vorralix

Thanks

Hey I go LAET and they only asked me for my passport on enrollment/results day. the only thing they ask for is predicted grades during the application process but as long its in before the applications close, you can take as long as you need
Reply 3
Thank you!

Original post by bmnkiro
Hey I go LAET and they only asked me for my passport on enrollment/results day. the only thing they ask for is predicted grades during the application process but as long its in before the applications close, you can take as long as you need

Original post by imscareddaddy
yr 13 here, probably wont need any of that. Any documents needed will be specified in the application process
Reply 4
I will be going into Year 12 next year too. Does anyone know how to apply for the open evening?
Reply 5
Original post by Kichen35
I will be going into Year 12 next year too. Does anyone know how to apply for the open evening?

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lae-tottenham-open-evenings-tickets-721968596507?aff=oddtdtcreator
Hey Heres the link for the open evening bookings!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending