The Student Room Group

LAE sixth form

Hi, I am applying to Lae (both Tottenham and Stratford). My predicted grades are:
Additional maths A
Biology 9
Business 8
Chemistry 9
Computer science 9
English language 6
English literature 6
Geography 7
maths 9
physics 9
Religious studies 7
Achieved: further maths 9, Chinese 9

I want to do these as my A-levels: maths, further maths, computer science, chemistry
I'm concerned about my predicted grades for English as it's not my mother tongue. I'm only applying to two schools. Do you think it's risky? Is there a chance for me to get an offer from them?
Thank you.
Original post by Sumikko
Hi, I am applying to Lae (both Tottenham and Stratford). My predicted grades are:
Additional maths A
Biology 9
Business 8
Chemistry 9
Computer science 9
English language 6
English literature 6
Geography 7
maths 9
physics 9
Religious studies 7
Achieved: further maths 9, Chinese 9

I want to do these as my A-levels: maths, further maths, computer science, chemistry
I'm concerned about my predicted grades for English as it's not my mother tongue. I'm only applying to two schools. Do you think it's risky? Is there a chance for me to get an offer from them?
Thank you.

You'll definitely get in, cause I was reading the applications policy which stated that an average of your highest 8 grades (in event of oversubscription) is calculated and your average with only predicted is 8.375, with predicted and achieved is 8.875 which is both very high. So you'll definitely be fine. And the fact that english isn't your first language yet your grades are so high makes you stand out even more.
Reply 2
Thanks for boosting my confidence.🥰
Original post by Sumikko
Thanks for boosting my confidence.🥰

You're welcome :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest