The Student Room Group

English Language A-level

Hi

Does anyone have any A-level a* exemplars I can access?

Grateful for any help!!
Hi what area of English language are you looking at? I finished my English Language A Level 2 years ago and have some personal A* resources as well as links for online things :smile:
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by cyberstudent99
Hi what area of English language are you looking at? I finished my English Language A Level 2 years ago and have some personal A* resources as well as links for online things :smile:

Hi thanks for you message!

Honestly all areas, if that's okay with you please could I access these resources and links :smile:
Original post by hi45
Hi thanks for you message!

Honestly all areas, if that's okay with you please could I access these resources and links :smile:

Sure :smile: I loved English language A Level and my teachers were amazing so here’s what I could find.

I did AQA so here’s the links I used but obv if you’re using a different exam board airs always a good place to start by checking out their website.

https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/english/as-and-a-level/english-language-7701-7702/assessment-resources

I found particularly with English langage A level (and more so the closer you get to the exams) is to learn the key terminology and then just practise writing essays and getting your teacher to mark them. Particular with essays there is a way to write them that will tick all the examiners boxes, once you’ve got that you’ll be fine :smile:

I have a whole load of slideshows and essays which I have had marked but unfortunately I lost access to them after my school account shut when I went to uni. I am in the process of trying to get some of them back and if I do of course I can share them with you.

Sorry I haven’t got more for now. If you have any specific questions (or broader questions) about papers, topics, theorists etc. I have a lot of the course still memorised and will likely remember where I found more resources along the way.

Best wishes Kasia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending