The Student Room Group

I have no idea where to apply for law

I received my predicted grades of A*A*A in psych socio and biology. My GSCE grades are 887777666(A*A*AAAABBB). My personal statement is pretty strong. I included a book, work experience, debate club, essay competition, and it all links back together, and I went into depth. I haven’t booked the LNAT yet, because I don’t know whether I should I apply to Cambridge or not. Is it worth it? 1500 applying and only around 200 getting offers seems really competitive, and i keep thinking if I could choose another uni that I have a better shot at. What are my chances of getting into Unis such as Bristol/Durham/Wawick/KCL. Those are probably my top choices besides Cambridge? What are other reputable Unis do I have a really good shot at? I just don’t know where to apply? Any help? Thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by shehab1
I received my predicted grades of A*A*A in psych socio and biology. My GSCE grades are 887777666(A*A*AAAABBB). My personal statement is pretty strong. I included a book, work experience, debate club, essay competition, and it all links back together, and I went into depth. I haven’t booked the LNAT yet, because I don’t know whether I should I apply to Cambridge or not. Is it worth it? 1500 applying and only around 200 getting offers seems really competitive, and i keep thinking if I could choose another uni that I have a better shot at. What are my chances of getting into Unis such as Bristol/Durham/Wawick/KCL. Those are probably my top choices besides Cambridge? What are other reputable Unis do I have a really good shot at? I just don’t know where to apply? Any help? Thank you.

Bump
It does not harm to have a go at Cambridge, but don't be upset if you don't get in and you will have the other choices too. Only one of your A levels is what used to be called a facilitating/harder subject - biology, but most places do not mind too much these days. Just make sure you have a range of universities in case the grades achieved end up not as good as you hope. Hopefully your school can help advise you too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending