The Student Room Group

Medicine supercurriculars

I’m super stuck on what to do. A Y13 student at my school suggested i apply for CREST awards as I can conduct my own stem research and submit it, since a lot of Universities really like research in the personal statement. My issue here is what the heck do I do? Contribute something original to the STEM field!!??? What has not already been found out?? Do I go to my school lab and start experimenting? I’m not sure where to start. Are there any other supercurriculars I can do that are far less daunting and scary?!
Original post by dilara1419
I’m super stuck on what to do. A Y13 student at my school suggested i apply for CREST awards as I can conduct my own stem research and submit it, since a lot of Universities really like research in the personal statement. My issue here is what the heck do I do? Contribute something original to the STEM field!!??? What has not already been found out?? Do I go to my school lab and start experimenting? I’m not sure where to start. Are there any other supercurriculars I can do that are far less daunting and scary?!

Make your own research project. Learn more about a topic in biology that interests you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending