The Student Room Group

Hi :))

Hi there! My name is Clara, but you can call me nucleus. I'm 17 and I'm in year 12 and have just started my A levels. I study biology, chemistry and psychology.
This is my second time doing year 12 as I had to leave my old school due to the environment being bad for my mental health.
I came on here to meet people who study similar subjects to me and to make friends. I hope to study some form of medicine/healthcare after A levels.
Feel free to dm me :3
Welcome the the forum! :h:
Reply 2
Original post by nucleus
Hi there! My name is Clara, but you can call me nucleus. I'm 17 and I'm in year 12 and have just started my A levels. I study biology, chemistry and psychology.
This is my second time doing year 12 as I had to leave my old school due to the environment being bad for my mental health.
I came on here to meet people who study similar subjects to me and to make friends. I hope to study some form of medicine/healthcare after A levels.
Feel free to dm me :3

Welcome nucleus! Great to have you on the site.

Have you found our A levels forum yet? we also have a great mental health forum and medicine / healthcare forum. Let us know if you need any help finding anything :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest