The Student Room Group

Primary Education/Primary Teaching

Looking for excellent unis other than Lpool John moores, Hope and Edge Hill that offer primary teaching with QTS. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Reply 1
Original post by alijc87
Looking for excellent unis other than Lpool John moores, Hope and Edge Hill that offer primary teaching with QTS. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Oxford Brookes, Winchester,
Original post by alijc87

Hi @alijc87,

Great to hear you're thinking of applying for a Primary Teaching course. Here is the link to our course page at Oxford Brookes University. Feel free to give us a call if you have any further questions!

Best wishes,
Daniel

Admissions Office
Oxford Brookes University
Original post by alijc87

Hi there!

I study Primary Education with QTS at York St John university and I love it. It's a 3 year course with great lecturers and Primary Ed facilities directly in the centre of York. I you would like some more info about the course/uni then I would be happy to answer any questions you have. https://www.yorksj.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/initial-teacher-education-qts/primary-education-5-11-ba-hons/ (This is a link to the 5-11 course but they also offer a 3-7 route.)

Good luck in making your decision and I hope you find the university which is right for you!

Rachel - YSJ student rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending