The Student Room Group

Help please 🙏

Im picking my GCSE’s this year, but I don’t know what to pick. The subjects I like are the ones that I’m bad at, and vice versa. What should I do??
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Im picking my GCSEs this year, but I don’t know what to pick. The subjects I like are the ones that I’m bad at, and vice versa. What should I do??

What are your options?
Reply 2
Original post by bl0bf1sh
What are your options?

French, Spanish
Rs, history, geography
Food, textiles, product design
There’s others like drama and computing but I’m definitely not gonna pick those. I’m most likely going to pick rs and food but I’m never getting good grades in those
Reply 3
Help still needed please
Reply 4
Which ones do you like most? How bad is "bad"?
And how much do you dislike the others, and how good are you at them?

Ultimately they're subjects you'll be doing for at least a couple of years, and possibly continue doing through A-levels, uni, and into a job (other pathways and options are possible). So it's a good idea to do things you enjoy! And usually if you enjoy something then you'll be more likely to want to work hard on it :smile:
(edited 6 months ago)
Im picking my GCSE’s this year, but I don’t know what to pick. The subjects I like are the ones that I’m bad at, and vice versa. What should I do??

pick what your interested in, youll do good in the end
Reply 6
Ok, thanks ☺️
Hi, I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums. Have a great day!
Reply 8
French, Spanish
Rs, history, geography
Food, textiles, product design
There’s others like drama and computing but I’m definitely not gonna pick those. I’m most likely going to pick rs and food but I’m never getting good grades in those

There is a lot of difference between gcse and content and the content you are doing at the minute, choose what you love that’s all that matters

Quick Reply

Latest