The Student Room Group

Seasonal Blues

I've been feeling very low lately, especially at work.

I've been quiet, sad, low self esteem issues...everyone is so much more confident than I am. I don't feel confident

Autumn is my fav season, I love it! But I always feel sad and low around this time. I think I'm feeling the seasonal blues, when the weather changes...idk

I'm in a big company, but I am so afraid to tell my manager that my mental health isn't great.

I want to go back to therapy, but I obviously would have to tell my manager what's going on...I don't want anyone to know because issues like this can easily spread around.

IDK what to do :frown:
Big hugs for you xoxo!! I'm so sorry you feel that way. Seasonal depression is the worst and I had it in Summer of 2021 and from personal experience (I ignored it and turned it chronic ) if you feel like you need help GO FOR IT. THERE IS REALLY NO SHAME IN NEEDING HELP and if you have a nice boss they will keep it to themselves. If you get help it'll help in the long term too so DO NOT BE LIKE ME and please get to therapy if you need it. Hope you feel better soon :^)))

Quick Reply

Latest