The Student Room Group

is being bi something you can hide?

ive known i was bi since i was like 14 but i really dont want it to be something that i partake in or that people know. like i know ill always be attracted to guys but i really dont want to be bent. like obviously i support it for other people because i understand its not something you choose but its just not something i personally want. id rather just be straight

will it **** with me like mentally if i never tell anyone?
It is definitely possible to hide, after all, you almost have an option of what you want to be, as long as you don't tell anyone no one will ever find out, and no, it should not mess with you mentally, because no one is entitled to know what your sexuality is and you do not need to tell people. It is absolutely fine.

Just consider the fact that many gay and bisexual men felt exactly like you at one point, me included, and you will most likely come to accept and embrace it eventually and realise it isn't bad at all.
Original post by Anonymous
ive known i was bi since i was like 14 but i really dont want it to be something that i partake in or that people know. like i know ill always be attracted to guys but i really dont want to be bent. like obviously i support it for other people because i understand its not something you choose but its just not something i personally want. id rather just be straight

will it **** with me like mentally if i never tell anyone?

Just be yourself be honest and tell the truth people will respectfully come to acceptance to who you are.

Quick Reply

Latest