The Student Room Group

Mental health uk

What happens if I become homeless in uk and have no money to pay rent. Will I have to stay in a family house with a mental illness?
Original post by Anonymous)What happens if I become homeless in uk and have no money to pay rent. Will I have to stay in a family house with a mental illness?

Please never underestimate your intelligence just because you have a mental illness ... we're not mentally lacking....our brains are just wired different than others...that's why you don't know yet but God knows you'll be just fine but don't insult yourself or anyone else reading this...confusing an illness for stupidity
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Mamabird444
Original post by Anonymous)What happens if I become homeless in uk and have no money to pay rent. Will I have to stay in a family house with a mental illness?

Please never underestimate your intelligence just because you have a mental illness ... we're not mentally lacking....our brains are just wired different than others...that's why you don't know yet but God knows you'll be just fine but don't insult yourself or anyone else reading this...confusing an illness for stupidity

Ok thank you for the support. I'm on antipsychotics which are affecting my memory.
Original post by Anonymous
What happens if I become homeless in uk and have no money to pay rent. Will I have to stay in a family house with a mental illness?

Sorry to hear - first of all, I'm a patient who checks with doctor. It's necessary for me to bring mother. I was a bit ashamed in my case. Under the situation, you're welcome to ask a question.
Reply 4
Original post by Hardest Job
Sorry to hear - first of all, I'm a patient who checks with doctor. It's necessary for me to bring mother. I was a bit ashamed in my case. Under the situation, you're welcome to ask a question.

The antipsychotics mess up your memory? Does it come back?
Original post by Anonymous
The antipsychotics mess up your memory? Does it come back?

This time is to persist. Hope that it gets better. Try a therapy this time.
Reply 6
They won't listen

Quick Reply

Latest