The Student Room Group

Economics at Warwick with no further maths

Would I still be able to get onto an economics degree at warwick doing maths, economics, psychology and an EPQ but no A level Further maths? and would AS level further maths make any difference?
Reply 1
My son looked at Warwick for Econ. I think they want an A* in A Level maths but they do not take a 4th A Level into account so only consider three A Levels for all candidates. My guess is that they are interested in a solid set of three A Levels and your Personal Statement. You could always ring their admissions and ask them direct but if you meet their grade requirements I don't see why they wouldn't consider you.
Reply 2
Original post by Andrea_z27
Would I still be able to get onto an economics degree at warwick doing maths, economics, psychology and an EPQ but no A level Further maths? and would AS level further maths make any difference?

If you can try to do all the extra maths you can. Do fm AS level and try (if you’re enjoying it) to take it for A2 as well. Warwick admissions put a large emphasis on maths (ans does the course) and it will only help your chances.
I am applying with maths, economics and physics a level all predicted A* so hopefully we can both get offers!
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending