The Student Room Group

Sky Software Developer Apprenticeship 2024, Osterley

Hello, thought I'd make a thread as I haven't seen any yet. I wanted to ask if anyone has done the first round of digital assessments and how they found them? Did anyone else also get that feedback email? it wasn't feedback as to whether you passed or not, just telling you what your 3 top strengths were based on the assessment.
(edited 5 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What were your top 3 strengths?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Keelan1421
What were your top 3 strengths?

i got 'strive for better', 'be curious' and 'customer focused'. did you also get the feedback email?
Reply 3
Original post by duduudud
i got 'strive for better', 'be curious' and 'customer focused'. did you also get the feedback email?

i did the finance one and got the same but not customer focused
Reply 4
Original post by ma937
i did the finance one and got the same but not customer focused

that's interesting, what other one did you get instead of customer focused? and also did you get an email from them today saying they'll have an update on the application soon?
Reply 5
that's interesting, what other one did you get instead of customer focused? and also did you get an email from them today saying they'll have an update on the application soon?

yepp i legit thought it was a rejection email after 1 day LOll! The other one I Embrace pace - whatever that is
Reply 6
Original post by ma937
yepp i legit thought it was a rejection email after 1 day LOll! The other one I Embrace pace - whatever that is

loool me too, as soon as i saw the first line i thought it was a rejection at first. funnily enough i got embrace pace for my area of development lol. i hope we hear back soon tho with an actual update
Reply 7
loool me too, as soon as i saw the first line i thought it was a rejection at first. funnily enough i got embrace pace for my area of development lol. i hope we hear back soon tho with an actual update

yhh hopefellly , my area for development is actually customer focused which is rlly bad
Hello, thought I'd make a thread as I haven't seen any yet. I wanted to ask if anyone has done the first round of digital assessments and how they found them? Did anyone else also get that feedback email? it wasn't feedback as to whether you passed or not, just telling you what your 3 top strengths were based on the assessment.

Hi, I've been hoping to see someone else who applied for the exact same one as me. I got my feedback just today and apparently my strengths are: Together we can (basically means teamwork), Embrace Pace, Customer focused
Reply 9
Original post by anonymous21213
Hi, I've been hoping to see someone else who applied for the exact same one as me. I got my feedback just today and apparently my strengths are: Together we can (basically means teamwork), Embrace Pace, Customer focused

that's great, teamwork and customer focused together is really good tbh. hopefully we get an invite soon to the coding assessment!
that's great, teamwork and customer focused together is really good tbh. hopefully we get an invite soon to the coding assessment!

Yeah, I've literally been stalking my emails every day out of nervousness
Reply 11
Original post by ma937
yhh hopefellly , my area for development is actually customer focused which is rlly bad

I got that as well but for my strengths I got be curious think analytically and self starter is that good?

What level is this?
Reply 13
Original post by Astray666
What level is this?

it's a level 4 apprenticeship
Reply 14
Original post by Dzwarrior
I got that as well but for my strengths I got be curious think analytically and self starter is that good?

I think so but it depends on sky, we haven't got auto rejected so that is something
Reply 15
Original post by ma937
I think so but it depends on sky, we haven't got auto rejected so that is something

do you know if people have gotten auto rejected already? or maybe they're just reviewing all applications
it's a level 4 apprenticeship

Oh nice, good 🤞 luck
Reply 17
Original post by Astray666
Oh nice, good 🤞 luck

thank you!!
thank you!!

you and I both need that luck. Everytime they send me an email I get nervous only to find out it isn't the email I was waiting for. It is driving me a lil bit mad but I can hold onto my patience and my sanity just for a bit longer lol
Reply 19
Original post by anonymous21213
you and I both need that luck. Everytime they send me an email I get nervous only to find out it isn't the email I was waiting for. It is driving me a lil bit mad but I can hold onto my patience and my sanity just for a bit longer lol

same today was just me checking my emails incessantly, only to find it's emails from like uber eats or something 😭😭 im glad they at least sent emails tho saying they're still in the process of checking applications, some other companies cant be asked smh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending