The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

University Course

Hi, I'm doing a Level 3 extended diploma in Aviation Operations and I am predicted D*D*D* with a predicted UCAS tariff of 168 points, I was looking to apply to universities such as Kings College, and other ones for a Business/Marketing Related course but I'm scared I won't be accepted as I don't have A levels etc
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by nath22
Hi, I'm doing a Level 3 extended diploma in Aviation Operations and I am predicted D*D*D* with a predicted UCAS tariff of 168 points, I was looking to apply to universities such as Kings College, and other ones for a Business/Marketing Related course but I'm scared I won't be accepted as I don't have A levels etc

Have you spoken to them about whether they’ll accept your qualification for the degrees you’re interested in?

They won’t waste their time or yours by encouraging you to apply if your qualifications aren’t suitable for their degrees.

Ring them up
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Have you spoken to them about whether they’ll accept your qualification for the degrees you’re interested in?

They won’t waste their time or yours by encouraging you to apply if your qualifications aren’t suitable for their degrees.

Ring them up

I've emailed them and they said they can't comment on whether a student can enter based off on predicted grades
Original post by nath22
I've emailed them and they said they can't comment on whether a student can enter based off on predicted grades

You’re not asking about your grades. You’re asking about whether a BTEC Extended Diploma in Aviation is acceptable for entry to their degrees

Quick Reply

Latest