The Student Room Group

GCSE 2023 Biology Triple AQA Higher Exam

Hi guys
Please can someone tell what topics came up in the exam (GCSE Biology AQA Triple Higher) I don't want the mark scheme but can someone please tell the main topics which came up in this exam so that I can mainly focus on those topics. We have exams in just like one week and we revise for so many subjects, which is why it's very hard to cover all the content in on week. Someone please help.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by iseerat04
Hi guys
Please can someone tell what topics came up in the exam (GCSE Biology AQA Triple Higher) I don't want the mark scheme but can someone please tell the main topics which came up in this exam so that I can mainly focus on those topics. We have exams in just like one week and we revise for so many subjects, which is why it's very hard to cover all the content in on week. Someone please help.

Hi! if you're on about the gcse exams earlier this year, i remember there being a 6 marker on coronary heart disease i think, there was just a lot on disease overall. There was also quite a bit on plants too so know your plant nutrients and all that :smile:
Reply 2
Hi guys

In your real exams, you won't get a topic list. So please don't try to do this. the only person you'll be fooling is yourself, your predicted grades will be wrong. Please just focus on the topics you struggle on the most. I can send you some resources and notes I used to revise. You still have so much time to improve your grades.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by lucymant
Hi! if you're on about the gcse exams earlier this year, i remember there being a 6 marker on coronary heart disease i think, there was just a lot on disease overall. There was also quite a bit on plants too so know your plant nutrients and all that :smile:

Thank you so much ♥️
Hi guys

hi, did u do the exam? if so pls could u tell me some of the questions id really appreciate it. like u said i have my biology exam tomorrow so ill need all the help i can get

Quick Reply

Latest