The Student Room Group

Opinions on Percy Jackson and the Lightning Book

Hi guys,

I'm doing a research for my assignment so is it possible if u could answer these questions but also add your own opinion on the Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief book.

Do you like it?

Do you think this book which is an action-adventure genre would appeal with the family audience?

What age would it be primarily targeted to and why?

Who would be the secondary audience and why?

Thx :smile:
Original post by koolkhad
Hi guys,

I'm doing a research for my assignment so is it possible if u could answer these questions but also add your own opinion on the Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief book.

Do you like it?

Do you think this book which is an action-adventure genre would appeal with the family audience?

What age would it be primarily targeted to and why?

Who would be the secondary audience and why?

Thx :smile:

I loved the Percy Jackson books and The Lightning Thief was an amazing intro to the series. It is one of the best books I've read in a while.
I think that it would appeal to family audiences mostly from personal experiences (my dad is now reading the book to my younger brother).
I think that Its primary audience would be middle school-age kids like 12-15 years old because that's the perspective we get from the books and the audience could relate better with the books and enjoy it more.
I'm not sure about the secondary audience tho (sorry)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending