The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE additional form

HELP. Basically I applied to LSE maths and econ and they sent me this form asking if I am completing any admission tests - I am doing the TMUA and hopefully the STEP so I put those in. If my TMUA doesn't go well (likely), I was planning on not sending them my results. Now that I have told them will they be requesting it? Should I not have done this? Also did me putting STEP in there give rise to the chance they'd give me an offer with step conditions? (I have never heard of this before so hopefully not) but anyways did I just set myself up for failure by inputting step and TMUA💀
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by clarabob
HELP. Basically I applied to LSE maths and econ and they sent me this form asking if I am completing any admission tests - I am doing the TMUA and hopefully the STEP so I put those in. If my TMUA doesn't go well (likely), I was planning on not sending them my results. Now that I have told them will they be requesting it? Should I not have done this? Also did me putting STEP in there give rise to the chance they'd give me an offer with step conditions? (I have never heard of this before so hopefully not) but anyways did I just set myself up for failure by inputting step and TMUA💀

omg same. im taking TMUA and i didnt think i'd tell them in case i did badly, but now they want to know my TMUA id???
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by lee_miller7
omg same. im taking TMUA and i didnt think i'd tell them in case i did badly, but now they want to know my TMUA id???

After some research I found out that sharing ur TMUA ID does not mean they get your results, you can still choose whether to share them. The only thing is that I have heard of LSE requesting for peoples results (probably to shortlist applicants) and since they know u did TMUA they would want to know ur results if you haven't shared them already!
Original post by clarabob
After some research I found out that sharing ur TMUA ID does not mean they get your results, you can still choose whether to share them. The only thing is that I have heard of LSE requesting for peoples results (probably to shortlist applicants) and since they know u did TMUA they would want to know ur results if you haven't shared them already!

It's sneaky bc if you don't share your results then they know you probably did badly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending