The Student Room Group

HELLO

Hi I just wanna help people with emotional problems or home life problems cus I'm nice
Original post by Minnihelper
Hi I just wanna help people with emotional problems or home life problems cus I'm nice

That's great.

Go and have a look at some of the things people have posted / asked about, and offer some words of wisdom. :top:
Reply 2
Original post by Old Skool Freak
That's great.

Go and have a look at some of the things people have posted / asked about, and offer some words of wisdom. :top:

Ty is there any specific place that people vent in?
Reply 3
just about anywhere
Original post by Minnihelper
Ty is there any specific place that people vent in?

No where specific... just have a look at the various forum sections, and see what's interests you, or where your knowledge lies, and focus on those areas. For instance, this section is all about relationships... which may be anything from simple friendships, to sex / romance.

Then look at the thread titles, read what they've posted, and if it's something you think you can help with, then post away.

Occasionally, the posts can be pretty brief or generic... so it's sometimes worth asking a few more questions about their issue, so you've got a better understanding of what they're going through and you can, therefore offer a better, more tailored solution.

If they're serious about sorting their issue out, then they won't mind answering 🙂
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by casual94
just about anywhere

Exactly 😀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending