The Student Room Group

BBC apprenticeships

Hey guys I just applied for the BBC early careers apprenticeship in journalism (level 7)!! Anyone else applied for this too? (Or similar) :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Sadia.iqbal250
Hey guys I just applied for the BBC early careers apprenticeship in journalism (level 7)!! Anyone else applied for this too? (Or similar) :smile:

MEEE!

But level 6 business analyst!
Original post by ma937
MEEE!

But level 6 business analyst!

Omggg good luck!!! Do lemme know how it goes!!! What city have you applied for ??
Reply 3
Original post by Sadia.iqbal250
Omggg good luck!!! Do lemme know how it goes!!! What city have you applied for ??

Thank you, will do but i applied for london
Reply 4
Has anyone done the assessment yet?
Reply 5
Original post by ma937
Has anyone done the assessment yet?

i haven't done the assessment yet, but did you apply for the level 6 software engineering one? i just got an email from them today inviting me to do the assessment
Reply 6
Original post by duduudud
i haven't done the assessment yet, but did you apply for the level 6 software engineering one? i just got an email from them today inviting me to do the assessment

ah just saw u applied for the business analyst one!
Reply 7

samme i applied for business analyst
When are u gonna do it?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by ma937
samme i applied for business analyst
When are u gonna do it?

probably tomorrow, cause it's just strengths-based questions and no video interview or logical reasoning qs etc so it doesn't require much preparation. did they say what will be in your assessment?
Reply 9
Got an email back for an assessment on the CMDA Level 6.
Does anyone know which university these are in collaboration with, it says nowhere?
Reply 10
probably tomorrow, cause it's just strengths-based questions and no video interview or logical reasoning qs etc so it doesn't require much preparation. did they say what will be in your assessment?

ahhh i see that cool might just do half today then
Update- just done it and tbh it wasn't that bad just look over their values and suck up to them
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 11
Anyone heard back yet? I know they said the week preceding the 12th. Nervous !!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending