The Student Room Group

I am so alone

I have friends but I don't have friends. Like, all my friends have their own people and I feel like I have no one. The one friend I did have, I pushed away because they were a bad person but I regret that because at least they actually cared about me. No one classes me as their "best friend" which I know is stupid but it hurts. I have no one who I can just talk to and I really just feel so alone
Original post by Anonymous
I have friends but I don't have friends. Like, all my friends have their own people and I feel like I have no one. The one friend I did have, I pushed away because they were a bad person but I regret that because at least they actually cared about me. No one classes me as their "best friend" which I know is stupid but it hurts. I have no one who I can just talk to and I really just feel so alone

A piece of advice: Put yourself out there. I know it's hard, and if you're struggling with mental health problems your mind will be telling you not to and give you a million reasons to isolate yourself. Don't. People care about you. You're not alone.
Original post by Anonymous

so? why do you give a f? Throw that shi away youre fine on your own focus on yourself get goals done, the right people will come along the way, it aint that deep

Quick Reply

Latest