The Student Room Group

College hasn't submitted my application in over a month.

As the title reads, I submitted my application on UCAS to my college/centre on the 9th November, since then, I have repeatedly pressured my tutor & head of A levels to submit my application, even recently getting my mum to email them out of sheer frustration. I'm aware equal consideration exists and everyone who submits before January 31st qualifies, however I intended to apply in November to get it over and done with, as well as increase my chances of receiving offers early on. It is beyond frustrating to be given the same song and dance of how everything will be wrapped up this week and to have it never happen. To add insult to injury, I am the only person in my entire tutor group to submit their application, so I have no idea what is taking so long and am growing more and more frustrated by the day. Any advice? is there anything I can do? I have been left on read by my tutor this weekend after attempting to follow up on her claim that she would approve it this friday.

I'm applying to a list of very competitive universities, barring my safe, LSE, KCL,Durham, Exeter and Royal Holloway. And although it's probably irrational, I worry that this will hurt my chances of receiving an offer.

My reference has been completed, I have read it myself, so I genuinely cannot think of anything holding them back.
(edited 4 months ago)
have you tried having a conversation rather than just emailing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending