The Student Room Group

personal statement

im applying for 6th form and wna study bio chem maths
idk what to write for why i wna study bio?
my dad has a heredity disease that i can get - but would it be cliche to say that this made me interested in genetics n thereover bio
Original post by stella bloom
my dad has a heredity disease that i can get - but would it be cliche to say that this made me interested in genetics n thereover bio

Which sixth form are you applying to?
Reply 2
don't wna share that sorry
Reply 3

You could write about it as it might be unique but may be think what makes you like bio, for me it was the idea of learning about organisms that we cant even see and the workings of the complex human body is somwhat fascinating!!
don't wna share that sorry

Thats fine

If you are not applying to a top-notch sixth form like i guess brampton manor or something, they dont really care about the ps so I would say grades are much more imp for 6th form but anyways my advice would be to look up at some personal statements of people applying to uni for bio and like on yt you can take their advice and try to get some cool ideas about what you can write using some of ur gcse and knowledge from the internet.

Anyways, I wouldn't stalk you or even know who you are if you told me about your sixth form but I respect your privacy!

All the best! I hope you get in to whatever 6th form ur applying!!
Reply 5
Original post by Deepak.23
You could write about it as it might be unique but may be think what makes you like bio, for me it was the idea of learning about organisms that we cant even see and the workings of the complex human body is somwhat fascinating!!

i decided to just briefly mention it in a sentence and then lead onto talking ab genes
Reply 6
Original post by Shubham9548
Thats fine

If you are not applying to a top-notch sixth form like i guess brampton manor or something, they dont really care about the ps so I would say grades are much more imp for 6th form but anyways my advice would be to look up at some personal statements of people applying to uni for bio and like on yt you can take their advice and try to get some cool ideas about what you can write using some of ur gcse and knowledge from the internet.

Anyways, I wouldn't stalk you or even know who you are if you told me about your sixth form but I respect your privacy!

All the best! I hope you get in to whatever 6th form ur applying!!

thanks <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending