The Student Room Group

GCSE mandarin

How to revise for gcse mandarin
Reply 1
Hi I did my gcse this year and got 9.

Past papers. Keep doing them especially whatever seems to be your weak point. Usually writing or speaking so practice speaking with people who know the language and practice past exam questions. And keep doing it until you nail it. Get someone to mark it and give feedback and use it to improve. Also learn new vocab e.g. Idoims to impress examiners. But make sure they make sense and fit the context. Don't use Idoims if you don't know how.
Reply 2
Original post by Trickia
Hi I did my gcse this year and got 9.

Past papers. Keep doing them especially whatever seems to be your weak point. Usually writing or speaking so practice speaking with people who know the language and practice past exam questions. And keep doing it until you nail it. Get someone to mark it and give feedback and use it to improve. Also learn new vocab e.g. Idoims to impress examiners. But make sure they make sense and fit the context. Don't use Idoims if you don't know how.

Thank you! i was thinking to do practise papers is there any websites you would recommend?
Reply 3
Depends on your exam board. You can either find it on your exam boards website or online with the exam board name in the search bar.
Hope that helps xx

Quick Reply

Latest