The Student Room Group

UIUC has no option for Edexcel IAL

I am applying for US universities. Now, UIUC asked me to self report my scores on their own website again.
The thing is— there is no option for Edexcel IAL. It only has GCE, GCSE and AQA. what should I do? Should I choose GCE and report my IAL scores? I really need help as soon as possible since the website will be invalid in a few days!!!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by Delliana
I am applying for US universities. Now, UIUC asked me to self report my scores on their own website again.
The thing is— there is no option for Edexcel IAL. It only has GCE, GCSE and AQA. what should I do? Should I choose GCE and report my IAL scores? I really need help as soon as possible since the website will be invalid in a few days!!!

Well A-levels are GCE qualifications (not GCSE though obviously), so I would probably go with that option if not able to clarify. If in doubt contact them directly though.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by artful_lounger
Well A-levels are GCE qualifications (not GCSE though obviously), so I would probably go with that option if not able to clarify. If in doubt contact them directly though.

I’m thinking of the same thing. Anyways, I’ve already submitted my scores, and I would contact the university’s admissions office if there is still a problem. Thanks for you reply🥹 I was so worried about it these days 😞

Quick Reply

Latest