The Student Room Group

help needed regarding pags as an independent student

Hey guys,
Hope everyone's keeping well.
So I'm 20 now and will be taking my A-levels this June (2 years late :/): bio, chem, maths; I'll be applying for med. At my previous school, I did all my PAGs but they didn't 'pass' me, so I'll have to do them all again. Anyone know where I can do my PAGs as a non-schoolgoer?
I've already posted this but didn't get any replies; anything would help greatly, thank you
Original post by G0LiveInLife
Hey guys,
Hope everyone's keeping well.
So I'm 20 now and will be taking my A-levels this June (2 years late :/): bio, chem, maths; I'll be applying for med. At my previous school, I did all my PAGs but they didn't 'pass' me, so I'll have to do them all again. Anyone know where I can do my PAGs as a non-schoolgoer?
I've already posted this but didn't get any replies; anything would help greatly, thank you

Are you referring to the practical endorsement? I did mine through the same organisation who I did the written exams with (there’s an extra fee for this). I used Tutors & Exams, if you want an idea of the kind of thing on offer (I didn’t use anyone else, so have nothing to compare with - I am sure there are other organisations too, but might give you some idea of the process etc.)

Quick Reply

Latest