The Student Room Group

Media Studies (9607) for Cambridge International A-Levels, which textbook do you use?

Hi everyone, I need urgent help in this matter. I'm a private candidate who will be doing all my papers as composites in June 2024. I've decided on Media Studies as one of my subjects but I can't find any information on which textbook to use at all !! The only thing I can find is from Cambridge's website about an eBook, but there's no further clarification on how to actually buy & download it.

Pleaseee write back to me if you have an answer or any advice! I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance <3
Changed the title of the thread to hopefully find more helpful answers :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
Changed the title of the thread to hopefully find more helpful answers :smile:

Thanks so much!
Original post by szf3
Hi everyone, I need urgent help in this matter. I'm a private candidate who will be doing all my papers as composites in June 2024. I've decided on Media Studies as one of my subjects but I can't find any information on which textbook to use at all !! The only thing I can find is from Cambridge's website about an eBook, but there's no further clarification on how to actually buy & download it.

Pleaseee write back to me if you have an answer or any advice! I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance <3
Hey there!

I think I may have found an Amazon link to the book you are looking for, I've been trying to find a preview online to see if it's worth the purchase but search results are few and far between. Here's the link and please do share any other Cambridge International resources you find for Media - I would find it very useful!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cambridge-International-Studies-Coursebook-Digital/dp/1009262246

Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest