The Student Room Group

Entry for Uni for 2024

Hi guys, just wonder if functional level 2 in math and english are enough as entry requirements for uni for 2024? I just passed level 2 math and english. Thank you in advance.
Original post by Okinam
Hi guys, just wonder if functional level 2 in math and english are enough as entry requirements for uni for 2024? I just passed level 2 math and english. Thank you in advance.

Are you looking specifically at a medical course or uni in general?
Reply 2
Original post by CamembertPaws
Are you looking specifically at a medical course or uni in general?

Thank you for your reply, I’m planning to take adult nursing xx
Original post by Okinam
Thank you for your reply, I’m planning to take adult nursing xx

And was your Level 2 GCSE Maths and English at Grade C / or 4 or something else like Functional Skills? There are definitely universities that will consider the latter but you would have to look at their individual grade requirements. I would start by narrowing down some universities that offer the course that you are interested in and go from there :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by CamembertPaws
And was your Level 2 GCSE Maths and English at Grade C / or 4 or something else like Functional Skills? There are definitely universities that will consider the latter but you would have to look at their individual grade requirements. I would start by narrowing down some universities that offer the course that you are interested in and go from there :smile:

Yes my functional level 2 equivalent to Grade C GCSE, thank you for your advice xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending