The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship

I know the applications open in Feb, but if there's anyone who has applied previously and received the scholarship, I would really like to know your predicted grades and your PS.
My predicteds are 98%, 98%, 92%, 90%, 90% (CBSE) which reflects an aggregate of 94% and I don't know if I would even stand a chance for the half/full fee scholarship. I would be applying for law. I think my grades, in A levels, would be like A*A*A*, however I'm not too sure and I don't think my grades are competitive enough to be considered for the scholarship. Help!!
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by aspiringuk2
I know the applications open in Feb, but if there's anyone who has applied previously and received the scholarship, I would really like to know your predicted grades and your PS.
My predicteds are 98%, 98%, 92%, 90%, 90% (CBSE) which reflects an aggregate of 94% and I don't know if I would even stand a chance for the half/full fee scholarship. I would be applying for law. I think my grades, in A levels, would be like A*A*A*, however I'm not too sure and I don't think my grades are competitive enough to be considered for the scholarship. Help!!

Heyyy

I'm also googling randomly if 3A* is enough and I stumbled at your question
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Heyyy

I'm also googling randomly if 3A* is enough and I stumbled at your question

are you a cbse student? i asked for revaluation and i think i have 5A*s now.
Hi! I'm an IB student so I don't know what the grade equivalent would be. I'm currently a third-year student and I have the partial Global Excellence Scholarship - so not full fees, but it's better than nothing!

My predicted IB grades were 38 (without TOK + EE, which would have brought it up to 40). My IGCSEs were A / A*A* / A* (Maths, Combined Sciences, Music).

Unfortunately I don't know anything about CBSE, but maybe there's a way you can convert the grades somehow? Good luck!
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi! I'm an IB student so I don't know what the grade equivalent would be. I'm currently a third-year student and I have the partial Global Excellence Scholarship - so not full fees, but it's better than nothing!

My predicted IB grades were 38 (without TOK + EE, which would have brought it up to 40). My IGCSEs were A / A*A* / A* (Maths, Combined Sciences, Music).

Unfortunately I don't know anything about CBSE, but maybe there's a way you can convert the grades somehow? Good luck!
Care to share the highlights on your essay that you think made you to GES?

I am on the process of writing my essay now and I would appreciate it if you can share some tips.
Reply 5
hi! does anyone have any tips for the essay? currently working on my first draft and im not confident if it’s competitive enough

Quick Reply

Latest