The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick or nottingham for law

I have received a 35000 pounds scholarship from warwick but I am still confused between nottingham and warwick

I have heard that warwick is not as reputed as nottingham in law
Would it matter a lot if I choose nottingham over warwick? And which one has better optional modules?
Reply 1
I can't answer your question but was interested to know how you were able to get a scholarship?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by BBambiS
I can't answer your question but was interested to know how you were able to get a scholarship?

I don't exactly know if you are asking the process for applying or the criteria to get one so I am answering for both.

I had filled in the application for the Global excellence scholarship and they gave me questions to answer within a certain word limit.

It is entirely based on your achievements and your academic merit, so literally write about everything you have done but give a good explanation/ story behind it.
Original post by gk907
I have received a 35000 pounds scholarship from warwick but I am still confused between nottingham and warwick

I have heard that warwick is not as reputed as nottingham in law
Would it matter a lot if I choose nottingham over warwick? And which one has better optional modules?

Wow, that scholarship is impressive!

Quick Reply

Latest