The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Changing subject at Bristol

I have currently received an offer for Maths at Bristol, I was wondering if I ask for a change in course to Computer Science on the Bristol applicant Dashboard, would my offer for Maths be removed if i get rejected from changing course to comp sci. If the change is unsuccessful would my Bristol Maths offer also be cancelled
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have currently received an offer for Maths at Bristol, I was wondering if I ask for a change in course to Computer Science on the Bristol applicant Dashboard, would my offer for Maths be removed if i get rejected from changing course to comp sci. If the change is unsuccessful would my Bristol Maths offer also be cancelled

I would imagine that if you asked to change course and that wasn't possible, your existing offer would stay in place.

If you want to be sure, ask Bristol's admissions team -- their contact details are at https://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/contacts/
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi were you successful in changing courses? If so please provide some information on how you changed. I am thinking about attempting to change courses from Comp Sci to Economics .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending