The Student Room Group

$$$$

i'm 14 years old and i've been looking for a job for tthe past 2 months. I’ve already done work experience in a nursery so i know i’ll be good with kids. I was thinking of being a babysitter but no one’s messaged me back on a website i signed up to. I was thinking of maybe working in sports direct or helping out in a restaurant but it will take too long too sign up and i need the money now plus i can only do weekends or holidays. Would i be able to go to sports direct after school and ask them for a job that i can start straight away or would they not allow it. Thank you very much.
Reply 1
i'm 14 years old and i've been looking for a job for tthe past 2 months. I’ve already done work experience in a nursery so i know i’ll be good with kids. I was thinking of being a babysitter but no one’s messaged me back on a website i signed up to. I was thinking of maybe working in sports direct or helping out in a restaurant but it will take too long too sign up and i need the money now plus i can only do weekends or holidays. Would i be able to go to sports direct after school and ask them for a job that i can start straight away or would they not allow it. Thank you very much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending